a. Personal Data (or Personal Information) is any information about a person by which he or she can be identified (“Personal Data”). It does not include data that does not contain information about your identity (anonymous data).
b. You can contact the Personal Information Operator with any questions regarding the use of your Personal Information on the Site here:
How and what kind of personal information we collect
We will collect and process information about you depending on which of the following categories of users you belong to:
a. Site browsing
Each time you visit our site, depending on whether or not you have an account (as defined below), we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, your Internet service provider, your device, location, operating system and platform, and other online identifiers. Although this information is not personal, we treat it with the same level of security and give it the same protection as we give your Personal Information. It is used only for internal analysis of user trends, so that we can optimize our site to provide a high quality online experience.
- If you use our site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and unique device ID number.
- Information about your visit to our site, including unified resource locator (URL) and page interaction information.
- Information obtained from cookies.
How your personal information is used
a. Your personal information is used by the site for the following purposes:
i. For marketing communication purposes – to keep you informed of new information, announcements, important updates and other events that are deemed relevant to you. You will only receive such information by email or other electronic communication if you choose to receive such information before registering for the site or by adjusting your account settings to ensure that you receive such information. You can unsubscribe from receiving communications at any time by changing your account settings or by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link.
ii. When you participate in contests, receive branded gifts from the firm, or giveaways offered on the Site, we will use your personal information to administer those programs.
b. We will also use your personal information to verify your account if the need for such verification arises.
Categories of your Personal Information
Your Personal Data that we collect and process can be divided into the following categories:
- Identification data, which includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, form of address, date of birth, gender, employment status, and occupation.
- Contact information including residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical data including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), your login, browser type and version, time zone settings and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the site.
- Profile data including your username and password (encrypted), log in and log out times.
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use the site.
- Marketing and communication data, which includes information about your preferences for receiving advertising from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences.
Cookies and analytics
To learn more about cookies, see our Cookie Notice.
The site also uses analytics. Whether you have an account or not, we may use Google Analytics and Matomo Analytics or any other analytics provider to display ads on the site and/or third-party sites after you visit our site. Core and third-party cookies are used by us and third parties such as Google and Matomo to inform, optimize and display advertisements based on your previous visits to our site.